Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@apache.org> on 2019/07/25 13:53:50 UTC

New Jackrabbit Committer: Dominik Süß

Hi,

Please welcome Dominik Süß as a new committer and PMC member of
the Apache Jackrabbit project. The Jackrabbit PMC recently decided to
offer Dominik committership based on his contributions. I'm happy to
announce that he accepted the offer and that all the related
administrative work has now been taken care of.

Welcome to the team, Dominik!

Regards
Marcel

Re: New Jackrabbit Committer: Dominik Süß

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Dominik!

Regards
Julian