Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by subhasis <su...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/18 13:31:32 UTC

How to see a credit card no in required view

I am new in OFBiz,I get a problem.

 I want to see the card number attribute under "CreditCard" entity like

Re: How to see a credit card no in required view

Posted by Vamsi Gmail! <va...@gmail.com>.
where exactly you want view like that

in findgeneric entity it will just populate the rows and colums from
database

you have to do that at the time of storing only