Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Ritwik Dey <rd...@eforceglobal.com> on 2006/04/04 09:05:16 UTC

Breaking up the WSDoAllReciever for Signature verification and decryption

Hi,

I'm new to WSS4J and worked with WSDoAllReciever/ WSDoAllSender for handling
Signed and encrypted message (through configuring the wsdd files).

Now I want to break up the WSDoAllReciever in 2 parts: one for Signature
verification and another for decryption. As far going through the source
codes for WSS4J, I found its very hard to distinguish the two operations.

Can anybody help me out in this regard?

Regards,

----------------------------------

Ritwik Dey

Associate,

------------------------------

Re: Breaking up the WSDoAllReciever for Signature verification and decryption

Posted by Guy Rixon <gt...@ast.cam.ac.uk>.
Most of the signature verification happens inside WSSecurityEngine. You could
probably work out how to drive that in a new handler from the Javadoc.

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006, Ritwik Dey wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I'm new to WSS4J and worked with WSDoAllReciever/ WSDoAllSender for handling
> Signed and encrypted message (through configuring the wsdd files).
>

> Now I want to break up the WSDoAllReciever in 2 parts: one for Signature
> verification and another for decryption. As far going through the source
> codes for WSS4J, I found its very hard to distinguish the two operations.
>
> Can anybody help me out in this regard?
>

> Regards,

> Ritwik Dey
>
> Associate,

Guy Rixon 				        gtr@ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523

Re: Breaking up the WSDoAllReciever for Signature verification and decryption

Posted by Guy Rixon <gt...@ast.cam.ac.uk>.