Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/29 09:14:17 UTC

Re: Passing system properties to camel-maven-plugin when generating report

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 7:20 PM, Dragisa Krsmanovic
<dk...@plos.org> wrote:
> Setting system properties for mvn camel:run works fine like this:
>
> <build>
>   <plugins>
>      <plugin>
>        <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
>        <artifactId>camel-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>        <version>2.0.0</version>
>        <configuration>
>          <systemProperties>
>            <property>
>              <key>version</key>
>              <value>${project.version}</value>
>            </property>
>          </systemProperties>
>        </configuration>
>      </plugin>
>
> Doing similar thing for Camel report fails. System property does not
> seem to have been set.

Which camel report? Is it camel:dot

The source code is in the tooling so you can take a look and see if
you can find the issue?
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/tooling/maven/camel-maven-plugin/

You can the compare the camel:run plugin with the camel:dot to see if
you can spot a difference.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer