Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2007/04/11 15:09:03 UTC

Manu's article about J2EE WebServices using WASCE

Hi Manu,

Just poking around for some materials about Web Services I came across
the following article by our Manu T. George - Develop and deploy J2EE
Web services using WebSphere Application Server Community Edition
(http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/tutorials/0703_george/0703_george.html).
Althought it doesn't touch the (Open)EJB bits it's good to know who we
work with ;-)

(I think I bookmarked the article to read later, but didn't notice
it's Manu who wrote it)

Congrats Manu!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: Manu's article about J2EE WebServices using WASCE

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 4/12/07, Manu George <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Jacek :) It was my first article in devworks.

Np. I haven't read it yet, but will get to it soon.

Jacek

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.