Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Cheolsoo Park <ch...@apache.org> on 2013/07/03 04:18:42 UTC

Pig related jiras

Hello,

My name is Cheolsoo Park, and I am an Apache Pig committer. Today I saw two
Pig related jiras were filed:

   - DRILL-82: Pig Latin to logical language parser and converter
   - DRILL-119: Pig UDF support

I am wondering whether anyone is going to work on them. If not, can I help
with them? I started following Drill recently and want to contribute to the
project.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo

Re: Pig related jiras

Posted by Cheolsoo Park <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ted,

Thank you for the reply. I am very interested in working on them. I will
start looking into DRILL-82 first.

I have briefly seen the logical plan design
doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QTL8warUYS2KjldQrGUse7zp8eA72VKtLOHwfXy6c7I/edit#>
before,
but I will read it carefully again.

Cheolsoo