Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Martin Heitz <Ma...@Elsag-Solutions.com> on 2008/07/01 15:47:52 UTC

AW: WELCOME to user@xmlbeans.apache.org

Hi Ronald,

are you still experiencing the "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.w3c.dom.Node"?

This to my opinion is an OSGI-related problem and not XMLBeans "core"
related.

Currently I have exactly the same problem, also in Eclipse RCP
development. It happens after restructuring XMLBeans as an Eclipse
wrapper plug-in.=20 Are any buddy-loading definitions necessary to tell
XMLBeans which classes it has to load?

Did you solve the problem already? If yes: how (could solve me some time
;-).

Best regards from sunny Black Forrest, Germany,
   Mattin