Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Thierry RABUEL <TR...@cora.fr> on 2015/03/18 10:09:43 UTC

Rép. : Re: Camel-ftp timeout

Hello,

To be more precise, by default the URI parameter "passiveMode" is
"false", so, the default mode is "Active mode".
Then, when working in "firewalled" environment, it can help to set
passiveMode=true

Regards,

Thierry

De : François LIOT<fr...@poplidays.com>
À :"users@camel.apache.org" <us...@camel.apache.org>,
"morgan.hautman@gmail.com" <mo...@gmail.com>
Date : 17/03/2015 22:40
Objet : Re: Camel-ftp timeout
Hi,

I invite you to check very carefully FileZilla debug trace,
Maybe you switch in FTP Active Mode without having configured it
yourself, then it works better than expected....

Abut Camel FTP, Default is active mode (false). !!!
https://camel.apache.org/ftp.html#FTP-URIOptions

François Liot

​