Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Thomas Balthazar <tb...@emakina.com> on 2002/07/15 11:28:59 UTC

Save output files

Hello the list,

I'm using simple pipeline (cocoon 2.0.2):

   <map:match pattern="tba/*">
    <map:generate src="docs/samples/tba/tba.xml"/>
    <map:transform src="docs/samples/tba/tba.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>

and i want to save the output (the html file) instead of simply viewing
it with my browser.
Can you please give me some clues.

Thanks in advance,
Thomas Balthazar
tba@emakina.com

Re: Save output files

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Steven Noels wrote:

> Thomas Balthazar wrote:
>
> > and i want to save the output (the html file) instead of simply viewing
> > it with my browser.
> > Can you please give me some clues.
>
> Cocoon offers a wonderful, if less-than-optimal documented command-line
> interface that crawls itself given a starting point URL. You can easily
> invoke this commandline interface using Ant or from a little batch file.
> If you want an example of this, check the 'build docs' target that comes
> with Cocoon, or have a look at Forrest which does the same thing.
>
> I don't immediately recall some location documenting all of its
> commandline option, as always there is the source code as a reference:

sh ./run.sh --help

Actually because of the automatic JVM recognition change recently the
excalibur jars are not detected correctly in that script. You'll need to
have a CLASSPATH setup that contains the appropriate jar
(lib/core/jvmXXX/avalon-excalibur-vmXX-20020705.jar)

Giacomo

Re: Save output files

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.