Posted to dev@gossip.apache.org by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/11 17:41:20 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Gossip

Update: Thanks to Taylor who helped me sign my key.

Here is the released artifact for gossip-0.1.1-incubating:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegossip-1001

Here is the content to be pushed as a tag.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-gossip/compare/master...edwardcapriolo:master

Thanks all.

Posted by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Moved OPEN/IN PROGRESS issues to next version(0.1.2).

Gossipers(Cheesy name) If you are adding new issues, please assign version
also.

Thanks

Posted by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Josh,

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Awesome.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Are you asking for this to be voted on?

If so... it would be good to start a new thread and clearly state the
information about what's being voted on. You're missing some things that
are required. Here's an example from another podling that contains all
of the necessary info:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/01d692717b2ee088253fa96c42759309a2a4d2aaf9867905bc473fa7@%3Cdev.rya.apache.org%3E

Thanks.