Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2018/11/06 19:42:40 UTC

MIA for a few days

Hi!

My computer just died this morning, it does not see the disk anymore :-/ it
will be a matter of days to either get it repaired or worse, to buy a new
one. I hope to be able to get back the data, as I have some substantial
pending modifications to push - and yeah, next time I’ll push them to a git
branch...-

In the mean time, I’m pretty incapable to Participate, beside mails.

I hope it win’t last too long.

Thanks, Emmanuel
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: MIA for a few days

Posted by Mondain <mo...@gmail.com>.
Wish you the best on the computer issue. Once you get a new drive, it might
better to try accessing the original drive via external connectors. There
are also paid recovery options as well but they are quite expensive :(

Good luck,
Paul