Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2009/08/04 11:39:17 UTC

CLAs and websites

I see that we have recieved and recorded Scott Wilsons iCLA.

Gavin, can you please give Scott the appropriate karma on our servers,
I'll handle confluence and JIRA.

Scott, once this is done you will have full admin access to confluence
and JIRA. You are trusted to not tread on areas that you don't own. If
in doubt ask here. Details of the facilities available to you and some
of the processes we adopt can be found at [1 and [2]. Don't be afraid
to ask for collaboration here.

You cannot commit the Wookie code until we have recieved CLAs from the
other committers and a CCLA from University of Bolton. However, we can
get moving on creating your web site, see the issue at [3] for the
options available. If you want to discuss the options available to you
do so on this list.

Kris and Paul, can you please submit your iCLAs if you have not already done so.

Ross

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WOOKIE-5
--
Ross Gardler

OSS Watch - supporting open source in education and research
http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk

Re: CLAs and websites

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gavin,

scottbw is preferred as its what I'm using in jira, cwiki...

alternatives: scottw, scottwilson

Cheers,

RE: CLAs and websites

Posted by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.