Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Kim Loh <ki...@pd.jaring.my> on 2006/02/08 01:14:38 UTC

Thread Issue in JMS Poin-to-Point Sampler

Hi, All

I am having problem in getting the same result everytime I run the load test
- Aggregate report - Avg response time :5000 and throughput: 12/mins

My JMS Point-to-Point test plan set as below:

1) I want to test 100 messages, then I create 100 threads
2) Each thread contains different message and aggregate result
3) Save the test plan with the configuration setting accordingly
4) Run the test

*Note: My application would not accept the duplicate message

Please advise me if something went wrong.

Thanks.

Regards,
Kim