Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by Sandra Rogers <sa...@operamail.com> on 2007/03/12 19:45:49 UTC

From: Evang (Mrs) Sandra Rogers

# London UK Kingdom.
SUBJECT: FAITH OF DONATION.
Beloved In Christ,

                PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR GOD.

Greetings in the name of God, Please let this not sound strange to you.
I prayed and got you email id from your country chambers of commerce
which i have been with my late husband and liked to visit once more if
God will in his infinite mercies.

I am Evangelist Sandra Rogers, a widow to Late Sheik Collins. I am
70years old. I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time
cancer of the breast.
>>From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite
Obvious that I may not live more than six months, because the cancer
Stage has gotten to a very severe stage.

I was brought up from a motherless babies home, was married to my late
husband for twenty years without a child. My husband died in a fatal
motor accident. Before his death we were true Christians. Since his
death
I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and
deposited all the sum of $8 million dollars with a Security Company.

Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote
me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping
it so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to
receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness
or
they get it confisticated.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been
undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. I have since lost my
ability to
talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.
It is my last wish I now decided to divide part of this wealth, by
contributing
To the development of evangelism in Africa, America, Europe and Asian
Countries.

I took this decision, before i rest in peace because my time will soon
be up. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of
the Security Company. I will also issue you a letter of authority that
will prove you as the new beneficiary of my fund. Please assure me that
you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Lastly, I want you to be praying for me as regards my entire life and
My health. May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and
The sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you.

I await your urgent reply.

Yours in Christ,
Evang (Mrs) Sandra Rogers