Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Scott Dunbar <sc...@xigole.com.INVALID> on 2020/03/14 21:26:19 UTC

Getting started challenges

Hi all,
I'm attempting to try to run a local version of the Fineract platform with
the code from Gitlab.  It appears that there are very frequent changes and
I've yet to be able to get anything to run.

On the server side the current develop branch has a Flyway issue.  On the
community app there is an error running grunt serve.  The flyway issue is
new as I was able to compile and run earlier.  The community app has been
broken for a few weeks now.

Is there a branch or tag that is a bit more stable for those of us just
starting out?

Thanks for any help.

--
Scott Dunbar
Cell: 303 667 6343

Re: Getting started challenges

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.
Scott,

The broken master build yesterday was exceptional, we take great care of
doing our best to have master always build, and except for only a few hours
yesterday had it green for many months. Thought knowing this context may be
useful background for you.

We're looking forward to seeing your PR contributions!

Best,
M.

Posted by Scott Dunbar <sc...@xigole.com.INVALID>.
Thanks very much Vishwas,