Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 1009678728 <mi...@qq.com> on 2018/10/17 01:35:41 UTC

dubbo网关咨询

您好:

      目前我公司这边有在用dubbo做微服务架构,目前准备做api网关,但是找了下都没有看下相关的解决方案,请求dubbo做微服务有什么好的api网关方案吗,还是需要自己用generic自建网关?

谢谢

------------------
                                                               黄明建
                                                               EMAIL:1009678728@qq.com
                                                               TEL:15280238325

Re: dubbo网关咨询

Posted by Zonghai Shang <yi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

The Dubbo framework supports the ability to integrate across frameworks. I
think generalization calls are more appropriate. We use this strategy
internally.

doc: http://dubbo.apache.org/zh-cn/docs/user/demos/generic-reference.html
doc: http://dubbo.apache.org/en-us/docs/user/demos/generic-reference.html

yiji

Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> 于2018年10月18日周四 上午10:05写道:

Re: dubbo网关咨询

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: dubbo网关咨询

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
基于 dubbo 调用的 API 网关目前没听说过有。我知道有些公司在 dubbo 服务上暴露 json-rpc 的方式,从而可以用上开源的 http
网关。我们社区的确有计划支持 dubbo 原生的 API 网关。如果您有兴趣,欢迎加入。

As far as I know, there's no API gateway available with native Dubbo
support. What I know is some companies workaround this limitation by
exposing json-rpc protocol on their Dubbo services, so that it becomes
possible to leverage the existing HTTP API gateway. We do have plan to
build a API gateway for native Dubbo. If you are interested, pls. join the
community on this effort, we have not started yet :)

Re:dubbo网关咨询

Posted by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org>.
So far, there is not a gateway in Dubbo framework.But you can use a API gateway such as zuul/zuul2/springcloudgateway to proxy and enhance your Rest API via dubbo rest protocol for all web/app/api accessing.
在 2018-10-18 09:57:17,"1009678728" <mi...@qq.com> 写道: