Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Mandeep Sarma <mu...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/12 03:43:49 UTC

Apache royale update.

I'm not trying to be cheeky, but what is the activity status of Apache
Royale?

Every once in a while the topic of Apache Royale gets raised in the office,
but we noticed there haven't been any updates since May 2020.

Thanks for taking the time for any update.

Mandeep.

Re: Apache royale update.

Posted by Mandeep Sarma <mu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update, it was very helpful!

Mandeep

Re: Apache royale update.

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mandeep.