Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andrew Eisenberg <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/09 01:52:59 UTC

counting tests in maven-invoker-plugin

Hi all,

I am using the maven-invoker-plugin to test a maven plugin of mine.
Things are generally working well for this.  The test projects are
being compiled, tested and packaged.  What I need to do now is verify
the number of tests run for each test project.  To be more specific,
for each of my test projects, I need to verify that X number of unit
tests in that project have run (and passed).

How can I do this using the maven-invoker-plugin?  Or do I need to use
a different plugin for this?

thanks,
Andrew

Re: counting tests in maven-invoker-plugin

Posted by Andrew Eisenberg <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.  Will do that.  I was hoping for something a bit less
handcrafted, but this will work.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hello,