Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@redknee.com> on 2005/11/28 16:49:06 UTC

RE: [Geronimo] Clustering

Hi Jeff. Akshay

I just changed the subject so that we can carry on the conversation under a more focused and clear heading so that anybody else looking at the archives can search on the topic.

As per Jeff's request I am currently ramping up on WADI. I guess jeff will shortly announce the integration or any other intermediate tasks that needs to be done before WADI can be integrated.

I guess we will have some discussion on what areas we will work on when the plan is announced??

Jeff can you pls comment on this?

With Kind Regards,

Rajith Attapattu.
Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.

Rajith Attapattu wrote:
> As per Jeff's request I am currently ramping up on WADI. I guess jeff will shortly announce the integration or any other intermediate tasks that needs to be done before WADI can be integrated.
>
> I guess we will have some discussion on what areas we will work on when the plan is announced??
>
> Jeff can you pls comment on this?

I think we just need a couple of Gbeans to get it initially integrated
in the web tier...I will tackle that.  It currently works under Tomcat
and Jetty in their standalone configurations.  Gianni is currently
working on the OpenEJB session integration with WADI...and we look
forward to getting that.

We are interested in the HA JNDI...so lets definitely get some
discussion going on that.

Jeff