Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by neosaybin <ne...@hotmail.com> on 2006/12/28 09:16:13 UTC

Eclipse - Could not create action delegate for id

Hi,

I'm using Eclipse 3.1.2 with Java 1.4.2 and log4j-1.2.8, testing the log4j
example by ibm developerworks:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/os-eclog/

I packaged "com.tools.logging" and "TestPluginLog" as Eclipse plug-ins and
added them to "HelloPlugin". Also added "com.tools.logging" and
"TestPluginLog" JAR archives to "HelloPlugin".

I can package "HelloPlugin" as an Eclipse Product. But when I try to execute
it, the following error is generated:

Could not create action delegate for id: helloplugin.actions.SampleAction
Reason:
Plug-in HelloPlugin was unable to load class
helloplugin.actions.SampleAction.

The same error is generated when I try to execute "HelloPlugin" within the
Eclipse IDE.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thks. Rgds.

Re: Eclipse - Could not create action delegate for id

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
There's no clear Log4j-specific issue here.  I suggest you contact
the author of the article.

Jake