Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Jason Giedymin <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/24 14:08:01 UTC

About TS-263

About ts-263

My first instinct as driver developer is to do:
#if KERNEL_VERSION >=   LINUX_VERSION_CODE

Use 2.6.x API or whatever

Maybe wrap it, dunno

Thoughts?

-Jason

Re: About TS-263

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On 03/24/2010 07:08 AM, Jason Giedymin wrote:
> About ts-263
>
> My first instinct as driver developer is to do:
> #if KERNEL_VERSION >=   LINUX_VERSION_CODE

That's one option. I wonder, would it be possible to have an autoconf
"test" that actually verifies that eventfd() works (and not just as
today, check for existence)? That way, we don't have to try to guess
which kernerl versions works or not.

-- Leif