Posted to dev@pegasus.apache.org by Tao Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/23 05:55:49 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Pegasus 2.1.2

Hi, all devs, I have drafted a release note for our next release v2.2.0.
Here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/apaNCg

Please take a look and if there's no further discussion around the content
of this release,
I will submit v2.2.0-rc1 and start the voting process.

Regards
Tao Wu

Posted by Yingchun Lai <ac...@gmail.com>.
It looks good to me.
But some other modifications maybe should be included in release note, such
as:
- Code refactor on rocksdb wrapper
- thrift generated files removed
- tls memory module removed
- some asan issue fixs
- libaio removed
- partition split
- authentication and authorization (related code has been merged, but have
to clarify whether feature enabled)

Yingchun Lai

Tao Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2021年4月23日周五 下午1:56写道: