Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mehar SVLN <me...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/28 09:53:44 UTC

Did Anyone tried Axis2 attachments with XMlBeans as databinding???

Did Anyone tried Axis2 attachments with XMlBeans as databinding???

--
Rgds
Mehar

Re: Did Anyone tried Axis2 attachments with XMlBeans as databinding???

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
This article is slightly dated but the jist of the issue and the solution is
still valid - from the perspective of ADB. Since OM would be part of any
xmlbeans solution, this should help:

http://www.wso2.net/articles/axis2/java/2006/08/10/binary-with-adb

Robert

Posted by Mehar SVLN <me...@gmail.com>.