Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Ascher <da...@aplustutoring.com> on 2014/01/16 20:06:32 UTC

Text Box Fill Color

Is text box fill color supposed to be functional is OpenMeetings 2.1? It
seems you can change the settings for fill color but the text box itself
remains the same (no fill color).

Or is this function supposed to be unavailable for text boxes?

Thanks.

Dan

--
Daniel Ascher, M.Ed.
President

505 York Road, Suite 6
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Office: 215.886.9188
Direct: 267.242.9640
www.aplustutoring.com

Re: Text Box Fill Color

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
To be fair I'm not sure :(
I'll try to release 3.0 ASAP, all HTML elements are customizable using CSS

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax