Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Bryan Field-Elliot <br...@netmeme.org> on 2001/02/27 22:39:31 UTC

Modeling Struts apps with TogetherJ?

I'm exercising my new copy of TogetherJ, and at the same time learning
Struts for the first time. I was wondering if anyone has had any
experience trying to model a Struts application using Together? (e.g.
which diagram types did you use, etc.)?

Regards,
Bryan

Re: Modeling Struts apps with TogetherJ?

Posted by Rob Leland <Ro...@freetocreate.org>.
In January ,someone posted a sequence diagram of the struts login
process,
very informative !

Check www.mail-archive.com for it.

Maybe that could make it into our docs somehow.