Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/21 04:18:45 UTC

Re: ServiceMix Geronimo Plugin

I have reworked the Geronimo integration.
Two plugins for G 1.1 are now generated as part of the build
(container and deployer).
It seems there is  a bug in the Geronimo deployer which makes the
plugin uneasy to install as Geronimo will not download snapshots,
but this should not happen with a ServiceMix release.

We may be able to leverage the work in progress on a Global JNDI plugin ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet