Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@apache.org> on 2005/06/14 08:46:56 UTC

[attn devs] Subversion repository re-organized in hierarchical layout

What was formerly the "jakarta-velocity" CVS repository and the
"velocity" Subversion repository have been renamed to "core" ("engine"
was discarded to avoid any possible confusion), and placed alongside the
"dvsl" and "tools" repositories under a top-level "velocity" directory.
This organization is consistent with the hierarchical layout used by
other projects:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta/velocity/

You'll need to 'svn switch' your respective working copies to point to
the new repository location.  All local changes will be preserved by the
switch.  Here's an example using the "trunk" of each repository:

velocity-trunk$ svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/velocity/core/trunk
At revision 190560.
velocity$ svn switch
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/velocity/core/trunk
At revision 190560.
velocity-dvsl$ svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/velocity/dvsl/trunk
U    xdocs/index.xml
U    docs/index.html
Updated to revision 190560.
velocity-tools$ svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/velocity/tools/trunk
At revision 190560.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Re: [attn devs] Subversion repository re-organized in hierarchical layout

Posted by "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
It wasn't actually writable due to file system permission changed I
enacted, but I commented out the jakarta-velocity and
jakarta-velocity-tools files in revision 1.1656 of avail.

- Dan

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Daniel :)