Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/08/07 07:39:12 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 0.1.0

Hello all:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel Quarkus 0.1.0

This is the second release of the camel-quarkus project which contains new extensions and it has been updated to Camel Milestone 4.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1147/

Tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-quarkus.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/0.1.0

Source release package:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1147/org/apache/camel/quarkus/camel-quarkus-parent/0.1.0/camel-quarkus-parent-0.1.0-source-release.zip

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel Quarkus 0.1.0

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Andrea

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 0.1.0

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

---
Luca Burgazzoli

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks.
This vote passed with
5 +1 binding vote: Luca Burgazzoli, Zoran Regvart, Claus Ibsen, Willem Jiang and Andrea Cosentino1 +1 non-binding vote: Peter Palaga
Thanks all
--Andrea Cosentino ----------------------------------Apache Camel PMC ChairApache Karaf CommitterApache Servicemix PMC MemberEmail: ancosen1985@yahoo.comTwitter: @oscerd2Github: oscerd

    On Saturday, August 10, 2019, 9:30:43 AM GMT+2, Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 +1 (binding)

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks for running the release Andrea, it's good that we're iterating
faster to get user feedback on new releases...

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 0.1.0

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 0.1.0

Posted by Peter Palaga <pp...@redhat.com>.
+1

-- Peter