Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/16 04:42:13 UTC

[Axis2] Planning for Axis2 future releases

Team,

Could everyone please think about what they would like to get into
Axis2 1.0 and make sure there are detailed JIRA issues for missing /
new / broken functionality. This will help us plan the forthcoming
releases leading upto 1.0. I know we've been talking about things on
the mailing list, but to make things concrete let us please spell it
out in clear detail in JIRA. If you have Wish list, break it up into
manageable chunks as best as you can when you create the issues.

Thanks,
dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform