Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Yaron Kretchmer <YK...@altera.com> on 2005/09/14 20:07:17 UTC

dompring error when parsing sample personal-schema.xml

Hi There.

I'm running DOMPrint on the sample personal-schema.xml file, and am
getting lots of errors when I run it with -v=always

Xerces-C++ 2.7.0

Any idea why?

Yaron

Re: dompring error when parsing sample personal-schema.xml

Posted by David Cargill <ca...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hi,
Try DOMPrint -n -s -v=always.

You need to tell it about namespaces and schema.

Regards,
David A. Cargill
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
(905) 413-2371, tie 969
cargilld@ca.ibm.com

             "Yaron Kretchmer"
             <YKRETCHM@altera.
                                       <c-...@xerces.apache.org>
             09/14/2005 02:07                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       dompring error when parsing sample
             Please respond to         personal-schema.xml
                  c-users