Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Web Information <in...@laposte.net> on 2002/03/12 15:55:08 UTC

Tomcat, Tyrex and connection pooling management

Hi,

First of all, I know some parts of my question already exist in
this list but they were never really answered ...! So, thanks a
lot in advance for all responses.
I've got three simples questions about Tomcat 4.x and database
connections :
1. Tomcat use Datasource thanks to Tyrex library. Does tomcat
only use Datasource fonctionnality of Tyrex whithout connection
pooling or does it also use connection pooling?
2. If tomcat DOES use Tyrex connection pooling, how can I
configure the pool by file (min, max connection, ...) => Tomcat
doc. only mention datasource definition but never pool
management
3. If Tomcat DOES NOT use Tyrex connection pooling, how can I
do to simulate it?

Thanks a lot.

"Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste : www.laposte.net ; 3615 LAPOSTENET  (0,13 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)"