Posted to dev@openaz.apache.org by Dirk Koehler <di...@lookout.com.INVALID> on 2016/03/09 00:23:54 UTC

pull requests?!

Hi,

where should one submit changes to openaz. I see there have been 3 PRs created on https://github.com/apache/incubator-openaz but all of them are pending without any comments - is that a read-only mirror?

dirk

Re: pull requests?!

Posted by "DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM)" <pd...@research.att.com>.
I’ve succeeded yesterday with 2 of the pull requests. It seemed the mirror
picked up the changes within a minute for each.

However, I’m trying to figure out why the 3rd did not take. All the source
is committed on the Apache github, but the mirror hasn’t picked up the
changes. I did have an issue while doing it when trying to amend the
commit with “This Closes #3”, perhaps that is causing some problem.

Dirk - I’m not sure ‘Issues’ for the public github is enabled on any of
the apache projects since they are all mirros. Apache has a Jira that it
uses issues.apache.org.

Right now we have 3 open issues:

OPENAZ-5 - Add the ability to convert a XACML Request Object into a DOM
Element
OPENAZ-6 - Create website code into github
OPENAZ-8 - Add Pep API tests that demonstrate the use of OpenAz PIPs

Pam

Re: pull requests?!

Posted by Dirk Koehler <di...@lookout.com.INVALID>.

Re: pull requests?!