Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Senaka Fernando <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/29 06:11:06 UTC

libXtst is a requisite

Hi all,

While building Harmony, with the 'all' option,

It seems that the Xtst library is required.

You will have to install libxtst-dev.

I'm having a Ubuntu 7.10 system, and have installed all the Basic
pre-requisites

Regards,
Senaka

Re: libXtst is a requisite

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nb...@gmail.com>.
Patches are welcome - even for doc!

Also, I think a check can be added to the scripts to look for this.
There are other checks for libpng, etc that print out a nice error
that says something about trying "apt-get" or "yum".

-Nathan

Re: libXtst is a requisite

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pavel,