Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by brijesh <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/30 05:53:02 UTC

cxf-se forwarding cxf-bean

hello ,

one of my usecase scenario, i want to forward from cxf-se to another EIP
component, as follows

cx-bc==>cxf-se==>smx-eip==>smx-bean,

how do i forward to another end point from cxf==>se , is it possible to do
configuring xbean, or how do i do programmatically using cxf==>se

thanks

Brijesh N K

Re: cxf-se forwarding cxf-bean

Posted by "Lukasz L." <Lu...@sabre.com>.
If your SE is in-out but the whole call to CXF bc and bean is in-only the EIP
pipeline is a good option
cxf-bc -> pipeline -> cxf-se (-> back to pipeline) -> bean
if the whole call to CXF BC is in-out (so are both CXF SE and bean) then
static routing slip would be suitable CXF-BC -> SRS -> (CXF SE, bean)