Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by a....@sogetel.it on 2015/04/22 11:34:01 UTC

Wiki contributions

Hello,
I would like to contribute to the Apache Cassandra wiki: my wiki username is AlicePorfirio.

I already tried to post this request, but I am not sure if that email was correctly sent: in case it was, excuse me for the duplicate.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Alice Porfirio

Re: Wiki contributions

Posted by "John A. Perez" <jo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Warning: This email comes from johnsstudio@yahoo.com. I don't know who a.porfirio@sogetel.it is. Not sure why above was sent to me. If it was an error or typeo - don't worry about it. I just don't want Cassandra's site to get hacked or anything.

John Perez
John Perez & Co., LLC
Hadoop Architect

     On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 12:33 PM, Brandon Williams <dr...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I have added you.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 4:34 AM, <a....@sogetel.it> wrote:

> Hello,
> I would like to contribute to the Apache Cassandra wiki: my wiki username
> is AlicePorfirio.
>
> I already tried to post this request, but I am not sure if that email was
> correctly sent: in case it was, excuse me for the duplicate.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Best regards,
> Alice Porfirio

R: Wiki contributions