Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1996/07/08 20:07:46 UTC

Proxy Help Request

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 10:19:23 -0700
To: Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
From: rayjong@llnl.gov (Raynard A. Jong)
Subject:  Apache v1.1  as a proxy server

With your help, I got Apache 1.1 to compile with the additional mod_proxy.c
module.

I got a list of proxy directives from
http://www.apache.org/docs/mod_proxy.html. Now the question is, where do
you put the directives that configure the proxy?  I tried to simply turn on
the proxy with a "ProxyRequests on" command in the configuration file,
httpd.conf.  However,  I get a "Invalid command ProxyRequests" message
back.

Can you point me to someone or some other documentation about using the
mod_proxy module?  I understand that the module is experimental, but I
would like to try it out.

Thanks,

Ray

Ray Jong

FESSP-DISS
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
P.O. Box 808 / L-195
Livermore, CA 94551-9900

Internet E-mail :                           rayjong@llnl.gov
Telephone (with voice mail) :  (510) 423-0498
FAX :                                               (510) 424-5489

------- End of Forwarded Message