Posted to user@flink.apache.org by "Zhijiang(wangzhijiang999)" <wa...@aliyun.com> on 2017/04/26 03:58:56 UTC

回复:Multiple consumers on a subpartition

Hi albert,
    As I know, if the upstream data will be consumed by multiple consumers, it will generate multiple subpartitions, and each subpartition will correspond to one input channel consumer.So it is one-to-one correspondence among subpartition -> subpartition view -> input channel.
cheers,zhijiang------------------------------------------------------------------发件人:albertjonathan <al...@cs.umn.edu>发送时间:2017年4月26日(星期三) 02:37收件人:user <us...@flink.apache.org>主 题:Multiple consumers on a subpartition
Hello,

Is there a way Flink allow a (pipelined) subpartition to be consumed by
multiple consumers? If not, would it make more sense to implement it as
multiple input channels for a single subpartition or multiple subpartition
views for each input channel?

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Multiple consumers on a subpartition

Posted by Albert Jonathan <al...@cs.umn.edu>.
Thank you for your responses and suggestions. I appreciate it.

Albert

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.