Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2013/05/22 16:47:34 UTC

InvoiceItemType both as seed and demo data?

Invoiceitemtype's and PaymentMethodType's are defined in :
AccountingTypeData.xml and in DemoGlSetupData.xml as seed AND demo data.

Looks like it should be deleted as seed?

however InvoiceItemTypeMap is seed only and need invoiceItemType?

any opinions?

Regards,
Hans

Re: InvoiceItemType both as seed and demo data?

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Jacques, Nicolas,

Did some investigation and I see I was mistaken, although they are in
both files, the fields are different: defined in seed data, and the
assignment to GLAccounts in the demo data....

so the system is fine as it is......

Regards,
Hans

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.