Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Mario Rossi <us...@libero.it> on 2005/06/23 09:31:26 UTC

Jetspeed + jsf

I deployed a jsf application into Apache Jetspeed2 Portal Server using the jsf
bridge "org.apache.portals.bridges.jsf.FacesPortlet" contained in "portals-
bridges-jsf-0.3.jar".
The portlet instantiates correctly, but the navigation of my jsf components
doesn't work (navigation rules in WEB-INF/faces-config.xml)
I notice that using the tag "<redirect />" the navigation fails.
Unfortunately i cannot avoid the use of that tag.

Someone has already found or resolved this problem ?
Any suggestion will be appreciated.