Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org> on 2017/03/08 11:02:12 UTC

Apache ZooKeeper release 3.4.10 candidate 0

This is a bugfix release candidate for 3.4.10. It fixes 39 issues,
including security feature
QuorumPeer mutual authentication via SASL and other potential bugs.

The full release notes are available at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310801&version=12338036

*** Please download, test and vote by March 14th 2017, 23:59 UTC+0. ***

Source files:
http://people.apache.org/~rakeshr/zookeeper-3.4.10-candidate-0/
<http://people.apache.org/~fpj/zookeeper-3.4.6-candidate-0/>

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/zookeeper/zookeeper/3.4.10/
<https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/zookeeper/zookeeper/3.4.6/>

The release candidate tag in git to be voted upon: release-3.4.10-rc0
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/tree/release-3.4.10-rc0

ZooKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://www.apache.org/dist/zookeeper/KEYS

Should we release this candidate?

Rakesh

Re: Apache ZooKeeper release 3.4.10 candidate 0

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org>.
Sorry, kindly ignore this mail as the links are not proper.

Thanks,
Rakesh