Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Reyes, Mark" <Ma...@bpiedu.com> on 2013/11/21 16:25:21 UTC

Indexing data to a specific collection in Solr 4.5.0

Hi all:

I’m currently on a Solr 4.5.0 instance and running this tutorial, http://lucene.apache.org/solr/4_5_0/tutorial.html

My question is specific to indexing data as proposed from this tutorial,

$ java -jar post.jar solr.xml monitor.xml

The tutorial advises to validate from your localhost,
http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/select?q=solr&wt=xml

However, what if my Solr core has both a collection1 and collection2, yet I desire the XML files to only be posted to collection2 only?

If possible, please advise.

Thanks,
Mark

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-mail messages sent from Bridgepoint Education may contain information that is confidential and may be legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward or store this message unless you are an intended recipient of it. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.