Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Robert Edgar <ro...@hkstar.com> on 2000/07/10 15:10:27 UTC

Problem iterating a Vector

I am having a problem iterating over a vector using the struts iterate tage.

According to the doc's the bean can be a Vector itself instead of a bean
which has a property that is a vector. In this case it is supposed to be OK
to only specify a name and not specify a property but when I tried this I
get the error message given below.

"javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find property null for bean
attribute componentsList"

Which suggests that even though I didnt include the property it still lookks
for it.

Am I doing something wrong?

Rob

RE: Problem iterating a Vector

Posted by Robert Edgar <ro...@hkstar.com>.
Ignore this,
Just the error message was somewhat obscure it actually means the bean didnt
exist at all.

Fixed it now....

Rob