Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by serkm <dr...@hotmail.com> on 2017/10/10 16:28:31 UTC

Two brokers mirrored

Hi. I have two brokers (broker1 and broker2) with the same topic in both
(MyTopic).

Mi scenary:

-Broker1:
 · MyTopic

-Broker2:
 .MyTopic

-Publisher1:
  ·failover(Broker1,Broker2)

-Consumer1:
  ·failover(Broker1,Broker2)

--

I have both brokers configured in a network of clusters. When i send a topic
message to a broker, this message is replied in the topic of the another

If Consumer1 disconnect and Broker1 disconnect, next publisher1 send the
message "HelloWorld" to the "MyTopic"of the Broker2. Then, Broker2
reconnect.  The problem is, if i reconnect Consumer1 with the uri:
failover(Broker2,Broker1), consumer1 receive the message "HelloWorld", but
if i reconnect with the uri "failover(Broker1,Broker2), the message is not
received because Broker1 was disconnected when message was received by
broker2, thus, could not be distribuited to Broker1.

There is anyway of Broker1 get all messages sended to Broker2 when Broker1
was disconnected?

How could i ensure that message "helloWorld" is received by my Consumer1
with this scenario?

thanks in advance

I would like that

Re: Two brokers mirrored

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Look at the Stuck Messages section of
http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html for how to allow
messages to come back to Broker1 after being forwarded to Broker2.

Tim