Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org> on 2009/01/10 17:07:57 UTC

[c3] StAX transformers and navigators

For those who are interested in the StAX components of Cocoon 3, I've
just committed COCOON3-13 which contains a number of examples for StAX
transformers and several implementations of 'navigators' which are used
to keep state in transformers.

Our four students will finish their project by the end of January. So if
you have any feedback for them, I suggest to provide it next week so
that they have a chance to react on it. I hope that they stay around
longer but as you might guess, starting with February it's voluntarily.