Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2021/11/14 00:39:34 UTC

Release-2.x build is failing

I am working on Log4j this weekend so that I get a release out. However, it looks like someone
committed something without running the full build as the HttpAppenderTest in log4j core is failing.
That test hasn’t been modified in a long time so something else is causing it. The last time I checked,
which would have been in late October, this test was not failing.

I can’t cut a release with failing tests and I would prefer to focus on addressing other issues so I would
appreciate whoever broke this test to fix whatever broke it.

Ralph

Re: Release-2.x build is failing

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Thanks. I was just stepping through it and was about to do something similar.

Ralph

Posted by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@yazi.ci>.
Fixed.