Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by "Walsh, Peter" <Pe...@disney.com> on 2011/05/31 23:19:37 UTC

ICP bug scheduled to be fixed?

Hello, I see that ICP is currently broken,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-32, has there been any discussion
around getting it fixed in an upcoming release?

Thanks,
Pete

Re: ICP bug scheduled to be fixed?

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On 05/31/2011 03:19 PM, Walsh, Peter wrote:
> Hello, I see that ICP is currently broken,
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-32, has there been any discussion
> around getting it fixed in an upcoming release?

I don't know of anyone working on it, but we'd certainly like for it to
get fixed. In most cases though, our clustering feature is much better
than ICP, the main reason I see to use ICP would be if you want to
interop with existing ICP infrastructure or "tools".

-- Leif

P.s
     Please subscribe to the dev@ list, otherwise your replies will
always have to get moderated :).