Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Devin Bost <de...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/09 06:26:57 UTC

Apache Pulsar Implementation Patterns & Practices

Check out my latest video on Apache Pulsar Implementation Patterns &
Practices: https://youtu.be/KTQa1LW3t-g
I cover beginner and advanced material, including some of the latest
features of Pulsar.

[image: Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 12.24.25 AM.png]

Devin G. Bost
Cell: (503) 473-1773

Re: Apache Pulsar Implementation Patterns & Practices

Posted by Jinfeng Huang <hj...@streamnative.io>.
Hi Devin,
Good job, thanks for sharing the video.

Best Regards,