Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/24 06:59:52 UTC

Create a collaboration area with write access for all ASF committers?

How about we create an area in SVN that any ASF committer can commit to so
as to aid collaboration across projects?

So as an example lets say we wanted to make a sample application that uses,
i don't know, perhaps Tuscany, OpenJPA, and runs on Geronimo, then if we had
a area like this then we could get people from all those projects to help
out without them having to send in patches which can be a pain and might put
them off helping.

Its easy enough to do by setting up some svn access controls on a folder
like: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/collaboration

   ...ant

Re: Create a collaboration area with write access for all ASF committers?

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the late response, Just curious why we don't use Apache Lab for
the collaborations?
Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.