Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Arti Singh <ar...@yahoo.ca> on 2005/08/09 17:11:15 UTC

HELP :javac classpath

 Hi ,

        I just want to clarify a few things.I am trying to compile a few java files in my ant build script using a classpath variable to point to required libraries.I tried the approach below.I tried to define my classpath in properties and then used them in javac, but that doesnt seep to help.Can someone please point me in the right direction.?
Thankyou,

Arti

<property name="autoplugin.classpath" value="C:/Program Files/OMS/SDK/AutoPlugin/SDK/AutoPlugin_bin"/>

<property name="sdk.dir" value="C:/Program Files/OMS/SDK"/>

<property name="auto_plugin.classpath" value= "${autoplugin.classpath}/xmlparserv2.jar;${autoplugin.classpath}

/automation_plugins.jar;${sdk.dir}/deploytool.jar;${sdk.dir}/automationBuild.jar;${weblogic.dir}/server/lib/weblogic.jar;"/>

<javac srcdir="${taskcontext.emul.srcdir}" destdir="${taskcontext.emul.classes.destdir}"
classpath="${auto_plugin.classpath}">
  <include name="com/mslv/oms/sample/taskcontext/*.java"/>
</javac>

Re: HELP :javac classpath

Posted by Peter Reilly <pe...@apache.org>.
please do not include .class files in the class path.

Peter

RE: HELP :javac classpath: Thankyou

Posted by Arti Singh <ar...@yahoo.ca>.
Thank you .It works