Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "Bernt M. Johnsen" <Be...@Sun.COM> on 2007/11/09 10:34:14 UTC

Take part in Derby project

Hi & welcome to Apache Derby!

> I want to take part in java db project.What should I do?

You should find the information you need on
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyDev and
http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_comm.html

If something is unclear, feel free to ask questions on
derby-dev@db.apache.org

Staff Engineer, Derby/Java DB
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway

Re: Take part in Derby project

Posted by "Dag H. Wanvik" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
"Bernt M. Johnsen" <Be...@Sun.COM> writes:

> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyDev and

This page had a couple of stale links indicating that we are between
10.2 and 1.3 releases. I have changed those to reflect that we are now
headed towards the 10.4 release.

Welcome to Derby! Don't hesitate to ask for advice :)

Thanks,
Dag